Student Government Open Positions:
Please click on the links to the applications to find out more.
Applications are due by Monday, July 14, 2014 by 8:00pm. Please submit your application at the front desk of the S - Building.
Here is the Link for Budget Workshop informaiton.
- To provide a form of government for the supervision of student activities
- Provide a forum for the expressions of student views and interests
- Maintain academic freedom, academic responsibility, and student rights; Improve student cultural, social, and physical welfare
- Promote national and international understanding and fellowship at the student level
- Foster the recognition of the rights and responsibilities of students to the school, community, and to humanity.
We believe that communication is important! Have any questions, comments, or concerns?
This site is maintained by Student Government whom is solely responsible for it’s content.
For any issues or questions concerning this site please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.