Our advisors support Associate of Arts (AA) degree seeking students and students completing developmental education course(s). We provide students with information and guidance as they develop a plan to attain their educational goals - including course selection and sequencing; as well as answers to their transfer questions. Through communication and collaboration, initiated by both student and advisor, students learn about goal setting as they work toward fulfilling their educational potential.
Scheduling an appointment with your assigned advisor is highly encouraged. Advisors are assigned based on your declared Advisement Track. You can find your Advisor’s contact information under your Degree Audit on eSantaFe.
Benefits of scheduling an appointment include:
- Drop in sessions are brief. When you schedule an appointment, your Advisor has dedicated time set aside just for you!
- Avoid a potential wait
- Your advisor is assigned to your advisement track and can serve as a valuable resource to assist you in understanding UF and other university transfer requirements. Build a relationship with your advisor, a valuable resource on campus
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
There is limited drop-in advising availability. Drop-in sessions are brief, 15 minute meetings on a first-come, first served basis, and you might not meet with your assigned advisor.
To make the most of your advising session, please complete these steps prior to meeting with an academic advisor:
- Submit final, official, GED, High School Transcripts, or Homeschool Affidavit
- Complete the Intro to Advising modules via the link in your eSantaFe account
- Submit any SAT, ACT, and/or PERT scores taken within the last 2 years
- Submit official college transcripts for all institutions attended prior to SF, if applicable
- View Academic Plans for any AA tracks you are interested in: http://www.sfcollege.edu/advisement/index.php?section=academic_plans
- View the New Student information page: http://www.sfcollege.edu/advisement/index.php?section=new_students
- Schedule an appointment with your assigned advisor
R-201 (NW Campus)