Baccalaureate Curriculum Subcommittee
Business Programs, Office A 07, phone: 395-5136
The Curriculum Committee is established to provide a systematic process for reviewing and recommending actions for proposed changes that affect the College's curricula. The process should be faculty-driven, incorporate administrative leadership and support, and assure effective communication and feedback throughout the College.
The Baccalaureate Curriculum Subcommittee necessarily provides a forum for the discussion of educational matters related to Baccalaureate curriculum. It also makes recommendations to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs that reflect the views of faculty and administrative and professional staff. Membership of this subcommittee consists of the following:
- 1 voting member from Liberal Arts and Sciences Curriculum Subcommittee
- 1 voting member from Career and Technical Education Subcommittee
- 1 voting terminal degree faculty member from each baccalaureate degree program
- 1 designated representative appointed by the department chair or director of each baccalaureate degree program (advisory)
- 1 Liberal Arts and Sciences Academic Advisor (advisory)
- 1 Career and Technical Education Academic Advisor (advisory)
- Liaison from Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs Office (advisory)
Fifty percent of voting members must possess terminal degrees in discipline area.