FREE Carpool Lot Registration
Student Carpool Lot Policies
- The student Carpool lot, designated as lot 11B, is near the SF Gymnasium and has 50 parking spaces outlined by red lines.
- 100 decals are given out each semester for the Carpool lot, so parking is not guaranteed.
- One decal will be given for two currently enrolled & approved student participants.
- Carpool lot decals are valid for one semester at a time.
- Decals given out in one semester will be invalid in future semesters.
- Vehicles parked in the Carpool lot without a valid Carpool decal will be ticketed and charged with parking out of zone - a $15 offense.
- Vehicles parked in the Carpool lot should have at least two passengers. Vehicles transporting only one student may be ticketed and charged with parking out of zone - a $15 offense.
- The Carpool lot operates Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. Outside of these hours, this lot is an unrestricted parking lot.
Registration: Decals are granted on a per semester basis. In order to receive a decal, at least two currently-enrolled students must register. Per availability, they will be granted one decal. Decals are awarded first-come, first-serve, to eligible applicants.
Once a decal is awarded you will be contacted via the email provided below to come to the Center for Student Leadership & Activities (S Bldg. Lobby) and receive your decal.
All fields are required.