Welcome to the Center
DRC is AIMing for New Heights & Access for Students
Current Disabilities Resource Center (DRC) students should request their accommodation letters online using the DRC Portal (link). The student’s username and password is the same as their current eSantaFe login.
Students taking classes on the NW campus should use the DRC Portal to sign up for DRC proctored tests:
- Sign in to your DRC Portal
- Select “Alternative Testing” on the sidebar
- Select the Class from the drop-down box
- Schedule your exam
Please Note: Students taking classes at SF Centers should contact DRC Center Liaisons for testing arrangements, however, accommodation letters should be requested via the DRC Portal.
|Diana Smith||Blount Center (Downtown Gainesville)||(352) 395-5292|
|Shellie Banfield||Davis Center (Archer)||(352) 381-3701|
|Kathleen Combass||Andrews Center (Starke)||(352) 395-4424|
|Karen Lake||Watson Center (Keystone Heights)||(352) 395-5821|
|Sari Sanborn||Perry Center for Emerging Technologies (Alachua)||(352) 381-3767|
|Louis Kalivoda||Kirkpatrick Center||(352) 271-2925|
Please contact the office, if you have any questions regarding the new process at (352) 395-4400.
The Disabilities Resource Center (DRC) serves:
- Students who document disabilities that limit academic access.
- Faculty instructing students with disabilities.
- Individuals seeking disability information.
This site presents important information about:
- Establishing and coordinating academic modifications, adjustments, auxiliary aids and services through the DRC.
- Adaptive technologies that enhance students' capacities for accessing and understanding information.
- Self-support strategies that enhance students' independent decision-making and learning processes.
- Resources for academic and life planning.
Building S, Room 229
3000 NW 83rd St., Gainesville, FL 32606
Voice/TTY (352) 395-4400; Fax (352) 395-4100
Location of Center in Campus Map