The Office Specialist certificate is an 18-credit hour program in general office operations and procedures. Positions available to program graduates include word processor, clerk and general office worker, among others. All courses in this certificate program apply toward a certificate in Office Management or a degree in Office Administration. The College Placement Test (PERT) is NOT required for this program, but is required for other certificates and degrees.
Gainful Employment Information
- U.S. Department of Labor's Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) Code: 43-6011
- Tuition and fees: $1,842.48
- Books and Supplies: $600.00
- Job Placement Rate: 80%
- Occupational Profile on U.S. Department of Labor's O*NET
- More Gainful Employment Information