- Call 352-395-5597 or stop by the Little School to see if we have a current opening in your child's age group.
- If we don't currently have a space, complete a waiting list card for the semester in which you want to enroll. You may get on the waiting list anytime within a year of your desired enrollment date. We enroll new children at the beginning of each major semester (fall, spring, summer) as well as throughout the year when a space becomes available.
- You will receive a phone call as soon as we have a space. You can decline the space OR accept the space and enroll your child. If you choose to enroll your child, please keep reading to know what to do.
To complete the enrollment process, please follow these steps:
- Pay the $25 supply fee to hold your space and confirm your enrollment.
- Complete the enrollment paperwork. We will give you the paperwork in the Little School front office.
- Schedule an initial parent conference with our coordinator, Mrs. Heather Doles. Your paperwork packet will contain her phone number.
- Bring your child's shot record and physical form with the completed paperwork to the Little School office prior to, or at the time of, your initial parent conference.
- Complete the initial parent conference during which the coordinator will review your paperwork, learn as much as possible about your family and your child, and introduce you to the Little School environment including your child's teacher and classroom.
Costs per week per age group. Meal are included in weekly fees.
|Toddlers (14-35 months)||Preschool (3-5 years)||Scheduled Extended Day (up to 5:30 p.m.)|
|Students*||Non-Students||Students*||Non-Students||Students & Non-students|
*Discounted rate requires at least one parent to be a full-time SF student with enrollment of 12 or more credits per semester.
Scheduled Extended Day up until 5:30 p.m. is an additional $9/day for students & others.
How to Pay
- Pay by check, money order or credit card in the Little School office. You must pay weekly (or monthly) in advance.
- Use your financial aid (Higher One card or money order)
- Apply for a child care scholarship if you are a full time SF student. Scholarship applications are available in the Little School front office and are due approximately 6 weeks prior to the start of each semester.
- Apply for child care assistance through the Early Learning Coalition of Alachua County. Follow the links from the upper right corner, "Need Help Paying for Childcare?"