This guide will help you through the research process and introduce you to finding information.
For good resources to use in a paper, look at the Research Guides the librarians have created for specific subjects and disciplines. For information on doing research at a Santa Fe Center, please read our guide for distance learners.
For resources that will give you an understanding of the entire research process, check out these books, located on the third floor of the library:
- The College Student’s Research Companion (Z710 .Q37 2011)
- Information Now: A Graphic Guide to Student Research (ZA3075 .U67 2015)
- The Oxford Guide to Library Research (Z710 .M23 2015)
- The Research Process: Books & Beyond (ZA3060 .B655 2013)
- Student Research and Report Writing: From Topic Selection to the Complete Paper (eBook)
- The Student's Survival Guide to Research (ZA3075 .M43 2015)
- Writing Research Papers: A Complete Guide (LB2369 .L4 2012)