How To Apply
Applications to study abroad programs are now open for Spring and Summer 2016. Please browse through our study abroad destinations and select the one that is right for you. You can make an appointment with the International Education coordinator to learn more about the application process and the nature of our programs. You can also set up a meeting with the faculty member who leads the trip to learn more about each trip. If you have questions, please contact our Study Abroad Specialist, Anita Badhwar (email@example.com) in A-215.
- Select your study abroad destination by browsing our programs
- If you are looking for a semester long program, please visit our Study Abroad Specialist, Anita Badhwar (firstname.lastname@example.org) in A-215.
- Apply for our program here
- As part of the application processyou will have to meet with the faculty member leading the trip to get his/her approval
- Once you are accepted into the program, you will be able to apply to one of our scholarships.