Steps to Studying Abroad
- Choose a study abroad program.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Meet with a representative from the International Education Office.
- Meet with your Faculty Leader(s) for your selected program.
- Pay $125 non-refundable fee at the Cashier’s Office.
- Make your scheduled payments on time at the Cashier’s Office or with the tour provider
To apply for scholarships, complete Steps 1-6 AND the scholarship application and online faculty letter of recommendation. If you are awarded a scholarship, it will go toward your final scheduled payment.
For more information, contact the International Education Office at 352-381-7031.