The Mission of Corporate Training:
"To deliver customized training programs for business and industry by providing results oriented training and development opportunities."
SF Continuing Education can meet with you to create customized classes in:
- Career Development
- Red Carpet Customer Service
- Nonprofit Management
- Grant Writing
- Social Media & Marketing
- CPR / BLS Certification
- Customized Industry-Specific Training
- Insurance Pre-Licensing & Continuing Education
- Strategic & Organizational Planning
- Healthcare Related Training
- Early Childhood Education
- Graphics & Multimedia
- Information Technology Applications
Quick Response Training Program
The Quick Response Training Program (QRT) provides grant funding for customized training to new or expanding businesses. Through this customer-driven program, Florida is able to effectively retain and attract businesses creating new high-quality jobs. The program is structured to be flexible and to "respond quickly" to meet the business's training objectives. CareerSource NCFL administers the program.
- Produce an exportable good or service
- Create new, full-time, high-quality jobs
- Require customized entry-level skills of 24 months or less which is not available at the local level
Reimbursable Training Expenses
- Instructors'/trainers' salaries/tuition
- Curriculum development
The Quick Response Training Program has provided customized training for over 100,608 employees, and more than 303 businesses and industries throughout Florida.
For more information, contact:
530 West University Ave.
Gainesville, Florida 32601
Tel: (352) 395-5897