These are links we find interesting, insightful, and cool.
- You don’t need to have 1,000 employees and a mahogany-walled board room to reap the rewards from business credit cards this year. Small businesses with few employees, sole proprietors, and independent contractors can all use business credit cards to manage cash flow and earn rewards on their spending. Best Business Credit Cards of 2015
- Eager to make your first online sale? This comprehensive guide will teach you everything you need to know about making your first ecommerce sale. 50 Ways to Make Your First Sale.
- The Art of the Start, by Guy Kawasaki.
- The Skoll Foundation drives large scale change by investing in, connecting and celebrating social entrepreneurs and the innovators who help them solve the world's most pressing problems. Skoll Foundation.
- Internet marketing tips and how-to's from Gainesville marketers. (No selling, just the good stuff) Online Potential Inc.
- Transformational Entrepreneurship: Where Technology meets Societal Impact. Startup Genome: Cracking the code of Innovation.
- Silicon Valley, London, New York City: Startup Genome Data reveals how the world's top tech hubs stack up.
- Ice House curriculum author, Gary Schoeniger's site.
- MAKERS is a historic video initiative. Explore the stories of these trailblazing women and inspire your own through MAKERS.com. Meet the MAKERS.