Whether you are looking to send a letter internally or externally, using proper Santa Fe College letterhead is essential in keeping a professional look. Do not create your own letterhead using SF logos. Please keep all letterhead consistent using this template.
In order to assist you with your flyer creation, we have provided a basic template. When submitting to CCS for approval, please save your file as a PDF. If you are sending your file to a vendor for production, also save your file as a PDF. If you have any questions about the use of this template, don't hesitate to contact us.
Microsoft PowerPoint is commonly used for presentations and speeches. Please use the following SF template to ensure your presentation follows a consistent and professional format.
However, the template can only do so much. Make sure to do your research on how to give the best possible PowerPoint presentation. Here are a few quick tips:
- Less is More — Limit the amount of information on each slide.
- Learn your Slides — Don't read to your audience directly from your slides.
- 6 x 6 Rule — Have no more than six bullets per slide, and no more than six words per bullet.
- Use Visuals — Limit text and add more visuals (graphs, photos, charts, etc.)
- Tell a Story — Have a beginning, middle, and end.
- See the video below for more tips on how to give an awesome PowerPoint presentation!