The College Level Examination Program (or CLEP) is a group of standardized tests that assess college-level knowledge in several subject areas. CLEP is a national credit program. Plan ahead if you need to take a CLEP exam prior to the beginning of a term. Appointments will be made based on availability of computers and may not be available during registration/orientation times.
- Register for CLEP at The College Board.
- Print Test Ticket.
- Pay $30 fee at the Cashier’s Office in Building F (hours are 8-4:30, M-F).
Schedule your test
You cannot schedule your exam until the registration process above is complete. You can schedule your test one of three ways:
- Visit N-216.
- Call 352-395-5351 or 352-395-5584.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day of Testing
- Go to Exam Day Info.
- Read the section called On Exam Day.
- Bring a valid photo ID and your Test Ticket.