What is the Student Ambassador Program?
The Student Ambassador Program is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing Santa Fe College. Student Ambassadors provide campus tours, serve as an SF representative and perform duties at various SF campus and community events.
What does a Student Ambassador do?
- Welcome and greet public at SF
- Provide various services and referrals to the campus.
- Develop an expanded knowledge of Santa Fe College.
- Conduct campus tours for new students, schools, classes, and guests.
- Represent Santa Fe College during college events.
- Assist with duties and tasks related to events put on by various Santa Fe College departments.
- Work with diverse populations and provide tips on being a successful student.
- Assist with variety of office related tasks.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and required trainings.
- All other duties as assigned.
What are the benefits of becoming a Student Ambassador?
As a Student Ambassador you will develop a wide range of transferable skills that will benefit you. Employers, colleges and universities are looking for more than just good grades; they want community involvement and service! Student Ambassadors will gain leadership skills that will help build your resume, university and scholarship applications. You will earn letters of recommendations, get connected to and serve your campus, and help students and the community learn more about Santa Fe College.
For the most up-to-date information, visit our Facebook page.