The first step in attending Santa Fe College begins with the office of Admissions, where an admissions specialist will help you get started. You can also visit the admissions website for more information. When your admission application is processed and all of your required documents have been submitted and evaluated, you are ready to meet with your academic advisor.
To schedule an appointment with your Academic Advisor, please follow the steps below:
- Login to eSantaFe
- Click the Advisement Tab, then select Degree Audit
- Click Schedule Advisor Appointment in middle of screen (If there is no advisor appointment link available, check back 24 hours later to allow for system updates.)
- Click on Get Advising in upper right hand corner
- Select Advisor and Date, Appointment time, and Reason. (For phone appointments: Please check Phone appointment as the reason, add a comment that says “PHONE,” and say what your need is.)
- Click Save Appointment
PHONE APPOINTMENTS: To make the most of your phone appointment please plan the following:
- Book at least one day in advance.
- Make sure you have access to a computer and the internet.
- Be signed in to eSantaFe.
- Check with advisor about preference for who will call. If the advisor prefers to call you: make sure that the number you provide is a working phone number and that you are available at the appointed time. You may also want to include that number in the comment section of the appointment.