APPOINTMENTS ARE ENCOURAGED:
To schedule an appointment with your Academic Advisor, please follow these steps:
- Login to eSantaFe
- Click the Advisement Tab, then select Degree Audit
- Click Schedule Advisor Appointment in middle of screen (If there is no advisor appointment link available, check back 24 hours later to allow for system updates)
- Click on GET ADVISING in upper right hand corner
- Choose a Reason – Pick a reason that applies to your request. Note: For phone appointments: Please check Phone appointment as the reason, and add a comment that says “PHONE,” and say what your need is
- Add a Comment (Information you'd like to share with the advisor to help them prepare for the appointment)
- Click on the circle button next to the advisor you want to meet with
- Select a Date - Select the date when you'd like to schedule your appointment. The scheduling grid will display the entire week of the day you select so that you can see available days and times that may work for your schedule
- What Time? The scheduling grid allows you to select a day and time this appointment will take place.
- a. Green checkbox – Shows an open time block that is available for that day. Check one of these boxes to select the time you would like to meet.
- b. Conflicts – you have a class at that time or your advisor is already booked.
- c. Busy - The advisor is not available during this time.
- d. Drop-In - Indicates the advisor is scheduled to see students on a first available basis. We cannot guarantee you will see your advisor at this time.
Appointments are considered in-person unless you indicate it is a phone appointment. To make the most of a phone appointment please plan the following:
- Book at least one day in advance.
- Make sure you have access to a computer and the internet.
- Be signed in to eSantaFe.
- Check with advisor about preference for who will call. If the advisor prefers to call you: make sure that the number you provide is a working phone number and that you are available at the appointed time. You may also want to include that number in the comment section of the appointment.
R-201 (NW Campus)
Business hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday
Advisement hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday to Thursday, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Friday*
*Although we make every effort to provide services throughout the day, there will be occasions when advisors are unavailable due to College meetings and/or special events. We appreciate your understanding.
Dr. Kimberly Fugate-Roberts - Director
Lee Delaino (Exploratory and Developmental Education Advisement)
Sharon Loschiavo (AA and Transfer Advisement)
Office Assistant: Alex Richard
AA and Developmental Education Advisors
To see an advisor at one of our campus centers, click here.