Students who are currently enrolled at another college, wishing to take courses that will be transferred back to that institution.
Steps to Getting Started:
Apply for admission and submit paperwork
- Fill out transient form located at www.flvc.org (Florida Virtual Campus, previously FACTS.org). This form is your application to Santa Fe College - there is no need to fill out a standard online application to the College.
- Students whose home institution is not listed at FLVC must submit a Online Application and transient student form or letter from their home institution.
Apply for financial aid
- apply at www.fafsa.ed.gov; allow one week for SF to receive the results; for best results apply prior to July 1 for the fall semester
- view "My Financial Aid Info" on eSantaFe for additional required documents; if selected for verification, financial aid application will take up to eight weeks to process
- regularly check financial aid status, award amount, disbursement status and notifications at "My Financial Aid Info" on eSantaFe
- view schedule and degree audit on eSantaFe to confirm that classes will be funded by financial aid
Register for Classes
- students must register for classes online through eSantaFe; payment is accepted in the administration building at the cashier's office or online through eSantaFe
Get Your Student ID
- students may get a Santa Fe Student ID card made in the S building lobby; bring a government issued photo ID (driver's license, military ID, passport, or state issued ID)